Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hunger Games 2012

In the Hunger Games movie the stars Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen, Josh Hutcherson as Petta Mallerk and Liam Hemsworth as Gale Hawthorne are in a thrilling and heart teasing movie that is perfectly played.The movie is was fantastic, Its a movie teens would love for boys and girls and even the adults and for the littler children it might be seen scary of some violent action shots if i would give a rating on this movie i would give it a 7 out of 10
Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. I think I agree with you about the movie. The first time I saw it I felt really let down. The second time I saw it with my students and I loved seeing and hearing their reactions ( I wish I could have been with KMS when you saw the movie). I also noticed more details the second time that I missed the first time. The last time I saw it, I think I finally saw my headpiece; I also saw my son 5 times. I think I am done with THG at least for a while :) Miss you <3

    ReplyDelete