Tuesday, September 20, 2011

my perfect world

my perfect world would be that i would be able to drive and meet Mr.Mac Miller. I would finish high school and go to Clemson university play softball become a sucessful socialoligst get married and have two kids and live a happy long life and full fill Gods purpose for me and that there will be no more kids and adults that will be starving a cure for all sicknesses and that there would be no more hate and no more wars because that is all crap and pointless why live in a world like this? why don't we all try to see eye to eye and try to understand each other? why would you want to live a life where it was only about you because frankly i think that is silly what kind a life would that be? why cant we live in a world of happiness and peace and no wars or crimes if i could live in a would like that it would be my perfect world

No comments:

Post a Comment